GlobalView 2021 Part 2: Conducting Business in the United States
This webinar features a panel of experts sharing their insights on what it takes for UK businesses to conduct business in the United States.
Thu, March 25, 2021
12:00 PM – 1:30 PM EDT
About this Event
You are invited to join us for Part 2 of our three-part GlobalView webinar series focused on conducting business globally.
Each 90-minute webinar will focus on US and UK export opportunities, as both counties have proved to be rich with opportunities and serve as gateway countries to enter other regions in the world.
Our GlobalView 2021 webinar series is brought to you through the collaboration of Wegman Hessler (US) and Aaron & Partners (UK). These two law firms are members of the International Advisory Group (IAG), a powerful network of international firms from around the world. Their legal teams are committed to counseling clients about legal and practical business strategies to maximize global transactions and expansion.
Each webinar will feature legal and accounting/financial professionals who have expertly advised companies on ways to navigate effective ways to conduct business in the US and UK.
Part 2: Conducting Business in the United States
This 90-minute webinar features a panel of experts on what it takes for UK businesses to conduct international trade, establish a distribution/sales channel, identify trade partners, or stand up an actual operation in the US.
This webinar will feature clients and advisors who will bring their unique insights and experience about what it takes and how to effectively master the opportunities and challenges of international trade with the US.
Our panel will include:
- UK business owners conducting business in US
- Attorneys: Corporate, Employment, and Intellectual Property
- Accountant and Tax Professional
- British American Chamber of Commerce
- Team NEO Global Trade Office
When: Thursday, March 25, 2021
Time: 4:00 PM (UK-GMT) / 12:00 PM (US-EST)
Where: Webinar. (Link provided when you register through EventBrite)
Our panel will be hosted by Aaron & Partners and we will have a spirited discussion on a variety of timely topics, including:
- What UK companies should consider when evaluating the US?
- What type of due diligence should a UK company conduct?
- How to identify good sales partners/distributors/agents?
- Employment issues to be mindful of when doing business in the US
- How do you protect your company’s brand, product, trademark, and IP?
- What is the advantage of NEO and the US for UK businesses ?
- What are the financial and tax implications of doing business in NEO/US?
- What should UK companies watch out for when considering the US?
- What resources and incentives are available for UK companies?
We will also address questions that you will share during registration and others that are raised during the program.